Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve Nailart 2013

HAPPY NAILS THIS YULETIDE SEASON

This Christmas I have been so fond of doing my nails. Having a Christmas themed nails just made the season more fun and exciting! I have been inspired by watching nailart videos on youtube and I wanted to try 'em all out. The designs were so cute and artistic and really very easy. Good thing I have a steady hand 'cause there was no one here to help me out with my nails, just me. 

Christmas have always been the ultimate year-end holiday. Gifts are everywhere and it's amazing how people become so loving and generous although here in the Philippines we don't get to experience snows, snowball fights, and making a snowman, the Christmas spirit will forever be in the air. We in fact have the longest Christmas holiday in the world beginning September and ends after the Three Kings celebration.

Here I have chosen a Christmas Tree, Santa Hat, and a Snowman. I'm right handed so it was easy for me to do my nails on my left hand. On my right it was a bit difficult but I just took my time to avoid mistakes.
I love this second set of my nailart creation. This was simple and easy. I have a Santa Clause Face, Snowman Face, Santa Body, and Snowflakes. It was very overwhelming to hear positive response from people about how cute my nails were. When I headed for the cashier to pay for my goods or when I ask the sales person for an item they would always look and appreciate my nailart. It felt good to have these arts on my nails.

Merry Christmas Everyone and God Bless!!
Ciao!!!

1 comment: