Monday, June 6, 2011

Hello ME at The Universal Studios, Singapore!!!!

My very first out of the country adventure started in Singapore last March 12, 2011 with a very good friend of mine. And our first stop was the ever famous amusement park, the Universal Studios. It was about 72SGD for a whole day ride-all-you-can fun. It was all worth it to feel like a child again. I'm just luvin' the place so much!

This globe on the picture was the famous landmark for people to take a photo as souvenir of coming to the place.

Meet my good friend Karen. This was taken somewhere at the entrance of the Universal Studios.
New York Zone
The area was so vast. If I would compare its size to our version here in the Philippines which was called "Enchanted Kingdom", Universal Studios was way too big.
I was really mesmerized the moment I set foot inside the park. My eyes were twinkling seeing stuffs, people, stores, rides, food well, basically all entertainment that you want were all here in this place. The whole atmosphere was just full of fun! These dancing waitresses from Mel's greeted us as we make our way to the Hollywood zone.
As we walked by, we saw some familiar characters from tv shows/movies roaming around the park, free for anyone that would want to take a picture.

Mister Charlie Chaplai n    Po, from KungFu Panda         Mr. Beetlejuice.

We also met Mr. Woody Woodpecker in the streets of Hollywood zone.
And the beautiful Princess Fiona and the enormous Shrek.
The park also holds a "parade of stars" but we didn't get to see it. I had fun with all those characters that we've met along the way. They were just irresistible. There were so many activities inside Universal Studios that you need one whole day for it to explore considering the long queues in every ride.
The WaterWorld
One of the many attractions inside the park that would dazzle everyone. Water world was like a scene from the movie brought to life! The effects were fantastic and the performers were really in character.
To me, this was like a stadium in my school. The place was very spacious which I thought would house about five hundred people or so. I didn't really pay much attention to the story-line because I was simply amazed as to how this whole place was converted into a movie set.  
More pictures inside Waterworld! Just look at how glorious the place was! It was indeed dramatic.
Revenge of The Mummy
One of the many nerve-wracking, thrilling rides at Universal Studios. I clearly don't have any clue as to what awaited for me here. Me and my friends just entered the spooky door only to find out that this was a very insanely super roller coaster. Well, they know alright, except for me and my dear friend Karen. I've never ridden a roller coaster and it was too late to back out, I guess. (",) So this was the first! It was so traumatizing! But actually I felt good!
The Ancient Egypt Zone.
It feels like as if the Pharaoh of the city was just watching from afar.
The exterior designs of Universal Studios were super cool and realistic.
Shrek 4D
A whole new different experience and this was also my very first 4D! This was a ride fit for all ages though kids surely would love it. This was like watching a movie in a theater only, whatever scenes that was being shown on the screen, you watching it would also be able to feel it! If the scene was all about splashing, a little water would splash all over you, literally. And if the scene was about shaking/moving/running, you would also feel vibrations on your chair. It was actually fun!
Shrek's Kingdom Far Far Away. I was in awe by just looking at it.


The Madagascar
We never really went inside this fun zone but instead we just took a photo of it!
The Lost World Jurassic Park
Lights, Camera, Action
Hosted by Steven Spielberg, I find it really amazing as to how realistic special effects in movies could get. It was really tiring exploring the entire park. It was a good thing I didn't missed the opportunity to experience this. 
The Brown Derby
We saw this store as we strode along the way and I was ecstatic to try one of the hats. The Brown Derby offers different hats and other kinds of accessories. I didn't bought one so might as well took a picture of it.
Yellow Cab Taxi
It was indeed a very exciting and fun experience. The Universal Studios was amazing! And I'm sure to come back here every time I'll visit Singapore.


Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment