Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Magical Enchanted Kingdom

The Magnificent World of Enchanted Kingdom

Enchanted Kingdom is the only amusement park in the Philippines. This can be compared to that of the Universal Studios and the famous Disneyland. The face of Enchanted Kingdom is a wizard named Eldarl which can be seen at the main entrance of the park, on paper cups, plastic bags, souvenir items, and many more. Enchanted Kingdom is located in the province of Laguna. Going here is very easy if coming from Manila. Buses are available anytime.


Every time I come here, the park never fails to surprise me. I have different companions each time I visit Enchanted Kingdom though the rides were the same, the feeling is always different. There will always be thrill, excitement and childlike happiness.


Meet and greet with the wonderful wizard of Enchanted Kingdom, Eldarl. Me and my berks didn't missed this chance of having photo ops with the great Eldarl. The park also sells Eldarl stuff toys which I thought was a bit pricey. The park offers many wonderful rides that can be enjoyed by the whole family, even grandparents would agree to it.



FLYING FIESTA

This was our first stop! This ride was super amazing. It would swung at a low pace at first then slowly it would speed up creating that feeling of being swayed up high in the air. This was really fun!


WHEEL OF FATE

Next we rode the magnificent Wheel of Fate. This ride was very enormous. We were so shocked ones we got to the very top 'cause it was super windy. It was like the wind rushes straight to our ears and when we looked down, it was so steep. 


SPACE SHUTTLE

The BEST Ride EVER here at Enchanted Kingdom. I could go as many rounds possible 'cause this was really overwhelming and death defying. Space shuttle have two loops and the best thing about this was that ones it gets to the end of the line it would then move in  a backward motion, taking you totally off-guard until you reach the starting point. This ride was totally insane!


Check out these enormous loops! It was so intimidating to look at and very irresistible.



ROLLER SKATER

After that too much adrenaline with the space shuttle, we rode the Roller Skater. This I thought was the small version of it for those who don't have the courage to ride the big guy, this right here was for them. But then this ride was a sneaky one. Yes this was small but its motion as it makes a turn and twist were very sudden so this was still a heart-thumping ride.


RIALTO

A popular 3D adventure here at Enchanted Kingdom. After all the thrilling rides, watching a 3D movie was very soothing and relaxing.


Inside was very spacious and can accommodate about a hundred people or so.


JUNGLE LOG JAM

This was one of those rides wherein you could get yourself wet. And yes we did! It was very fun actually. We rode in a sort of log moving in a slow motion. It gets totally exciting ones it gets to the drop 'cause it was so deep! It felt like your soul got separated from your body in a second.


Photo Opp!!!


RIO GRANDE RAPIDS

My all-time favorite ride! Me and my berks totally got dripping wet on this ride. This was like a river rafting wherein waves would surely devour you. Also along the cruise, they have set waterfalls that definitely adds to the thrill of the ride. This was really fun!


And here we were, making our cruise of a lifetime!


ANCHORS AWAY

If you have a strong stomach then this ride is for you. This was one ride that I wasn't really fond of. Not that it was bad, but because the motion that I would feel was too much for me to bear. The ride is a series of push and pull movement until it reaches to a certain height and then slows down eventually. This repetitive movement just makes me sick which I believe the purpose of this ride.


EKSTREME TOWER RIDE

Another of Enchanted Kingdom's death defying drop ride. An awesome one I should say and it clearly sends off your spirit out of your body for a certain moment and when you reach the bottom, you will really feel numb as if you have nothing left inside you. 


I just love this Enchanted Kingdom cups they looked so cute I just don't want to dispose them.


THE CAROUSEL

I should say this was one of those friendly rides in the park, for kids and those kids at heart.


Photo Opp!!!


Enchanted Kingdom was truly magical! Every time I came here I become a child for the day. No worries, just pure fun! Hakuna Matata!

Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I love the Philippines! I hope you could also drop by my travel blog nicerioadventures.blogspot.com
    I Hope to see you on my Google Friend Connect. =) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thanks! I'm always droppin' by your blog. :-)

      Delete
  2. Playgroup Singapore hi sexy venom, are you still posting a new blog? im wanting for you :D thx <3

    ReplyDelete